Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Heavens Declare God's Glory






Lately I have been reminded how creation is a testimony to our Creator's greatness. As I go for my walk each day, I take my camera with me, observing nature in a way that I have not for a long time. (Hence  the pics.) Every little petal, every leaf, every living creature... it is altogether miraculous. I find my heart in awe, that the God who created the universe, is interested in me. Who am I that I should find His favour? That He would choose to love me, speaks to His greatness. He is  a wonderful God!





SONG OF LOVE

~ Rebecca St. James ~

Jesus, King of my heart
Father, my peace and my light
Spirit, the joy of my soul You are

Jesus, to you none compare
Father, I rest in Your care
Spirit, the hope of my heart You are

CHORUS:
The heavens declare You are God
And the mountains rejoice
The oceans cry Alleluia
As we worship You Lord
For this is our Song of Love

Jesus, You save my soul
I'll thank You forevermore
Jesus, the love of my life You are

No comments:

Post a Comment